Jade is a popular gemstone that is well known for healing powers and energy feeling properties. It generally comes in green color which makes it one of the best healing stones. It cures the body of the wear and hence helpful for various heart, kidney and stomach related diseases.
It is important to know about all the necessary facts about the jade jewels if one is willing to try it. This helps in achieving the goals and success related to it in his or her life. Some chose to wear it to enjoy its active powers whereas some chose to wear it as a simple fashion jewel.
Below are some of the types of jade gemstone jewelry pieces that are popularly used as fashion jewelry:
- Jade Necklace: A simple chain with a pendant, or large beads necklace or short piece necklace will go well with the jade gemstones.
- Jade Rings: These jade rings are made of metals like gold, silver, copper etc. The patterns that are common and popular in this jewelry are stone, beaded, eternity, cocktail and stacked.
- Jade Earrings: These are commonly designed in two forms – long and short. The design can be chandelier, hoops or dangle. A simple stud will also look elegant in jade gemstones
- Jade Pendants: These are usually worn with polo neck or off shoulder dresses. This is because these dresses make the neck look more clear and visible
- Jade Bracelet: It is mainly worn of the wrists with the dress that has short sleeves so as to ensure it is visible
The jade jewelry thus comes in various patterns and sizes and depending upon the requirements one should purchase these jewels. The fashion tips and tricks of these jewels can be adopted depending upon the dressing style and hair styles one may choose to follow.